The Relais is located in the heart of Lombardy, only 20 km from Lake Como and 40 km north of Milan towards Lecco.
The Relais overlooks a 20 hectares wide biodynamic organic farm, a terraced hill country with meadows, woods, vineyards and orchards. On this land, it grows using biodiversity methods vegetables, fruits and officinal plants that are used in the organic cuisine restaurant, that can seat 120 guests indoors and 40 in the courtyard.
The Relais can accommodate guests in 4 rooms, 6 suites and 1 six beds apartment; all of them have been furnished with recyclable planks and have private bathroom. The rooms and suites, the apartment and the restaurant are situated in an ancient hamlet renown since ‘300, which has been remodelled following green building rules and using renewable energies.
In the Relais is possible to do activities for grown-ups and children, at full contact with nature to live an experience of well-being, a paradise for a green holiday to discover Lombardy’s artistic and landscape treasures or for romantic week-ends. It can also be a perfect place for weddings and meetings in harmony with nature.”
– lounge with bookshelf, magazines, newspapers and board games
– point of sale of locally made organic products
– free WI-FI connection in the common areas
For children high chairs at the restaurant, playing area without supervision, books, and dedicated menus
In addition, only for guests staying at the Relais
– free bikes for cycling holiday
– reservation desk for excursions, sport activities, restaurants, etc.
– free luggage deposit at the reception
– free deposit area for walking equipment (boots, etc.)
– free parking in the Relais
– babysitting service on request, with fee
– the Relais is not served by public transport; we therefore recommend you to have your own means of transport
– the Relais is a protected area and hence it offers a limited number of parking spaces; for guests accommodated at the Relais parking space is granted and free;
– in the rooms and in the common areas smoking is forbidden
– dogs are welcome in the rooms and, on the leash, in the restaurant, the bar and all the common areas of the Relais
– the Relais is surrounded by hills, therefore the mobile signal can be weak or absent depending on the areas and the providers